Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011


K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 08:14 AM PST

Have you been a big fan of K-ON!

I do! :D

Those girls are just too awesome!

The anime characters and the seiyus, I love them all! :biggrin: :heart:

Especially, Aki chan whom voicing as Yui chan.

Minako chan whom voicing as Mugi chan.

Or even Ayanyan, Azunyan.

Yoko chan, Mio.

Satomi chan, Ritsu and also Ui and all the other characters!

They always make my day more brighter and filled with smiles.

Don’t they?

At the end of K-ON! season one the girls are up for concert.

The concert was held at Yokohama Arena on December 2009 and it was cold during that time since it winter.

People were breathing a white vapor of well… vapor… :biggrin:

It was crowded and filled up with all K-ON! fans and it were hontoni sugoi!

Oh, forgot to mentioned that the event was called K-ON! Live Event Let’s Go! Concert.

But now, we have another something big from those K-ON! girls!

Ah! I just can’t get enough getting excited by my self! :pinch:

It was K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011!

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Last time, when the K-ON! season one have ended on 2009, the girls who become the seiyu for K-ON! were planning something big that was K-ON! Live Event Let’s Go! Concert.

They even learned how to play a musical instrument to perform during the concert.

They are really amazing don’t they?

I love them all. :pinch: :heart:

But now I happen to know they will make another K-ON! Live Event and that’s excite me throughout the night that I can hardly sleep but just think about it.

Well, it’s still long way up to February and I am still not sure whether I can attend that concert and have Aki chan take picture with me or even have a dinner with Minako chan. :roll:

Hmm, sound like a dream isn’t it?

But it’s all possible… :tongue:

The problem now is whether I can go or not… :ermm:

But let’s think about that later.

How about you guys?

Will you come to the concert?

If you do and if you’re from Malaysia, why don’t we join and getting along together? Haha :biggrin:

Back in 2009 during K-ON! season one, the character image songs were released and on every character image song CD, Let’s Go! were included.

So when the second season K-ON!! character image songs were released, the song Come With Me!! were included in all the CD of K-ON! character image song.

This make my brain thinking.

Let’s Go! will becoming K-ON! Live Event Let’s Go! Concert.

Hence…

Come With Me!! will becoming K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert which will be held on December 2010 as well just like how they did on the Let’s Go Concert.

Well, my guessing went a little bit wrong.

But it’s just the time were delayed up till February 2011.

But for sure, they will have K-ON! Live Event 2011, I mean K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011. :tongue:

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Okay, now let’s see some of the details.

Event: K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! Concert 2011

Date: 20 February 2011

Venue: Saitama Super Arena (Stadium Mode)

Ticket Price: 7,800 yen

Will you guys go?

I really hope I can go… but in case I cannot go, I guess buying the DVD of K-ON!! Live Event Come With Me!! 2011 would be enough…  But it would be a little bit… sad… :cwy:

Fairy Tail Chapter 215

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 01:26 AM PST

click click~

click click~

There’s no cover page provided this week, so I will use this picture instead. Anyway, EPIC chapter this week! :w00t:

Seems like thing aren’t turning out what I expect it to be and it’s getting harder to predict what’s gonna happen. For an arc that started off boring, and some fanservice inserted in the middle, who would have known that Mashima was so well-planned for this arc?! There’s so many huge twist after the appearance of Grimoire Heart! And to be honest, this arc might just be the best. I guess Mashima just wanna redeem himself for the previous Edolas arc (sucks) :cheerful:

Calling Makarov a "boy" ... @@"

Calling Makarov a "boy" ... @@"

In the beginning, I was let down a little, thinking that this would be a flashback chapter before Makarov dies without knowing that it is the key to this huge twist. As I have mentioned in my previous post, I said that this chapter is gonna an epic fight between Makarov and Hades, looks like I was wrong :dizzy: Instead, it is then revealed that Hades was actually the previous master of Fairy Tail, causing Makarov shocked, and didn’t know what to do at all :shocked: .

Besides that, it was surprising that there is actually a spell that can counter “Fairy Law” which is “Grimoire Law”. But they are basically the same thing though :happy: . To stop a mass destructive power you’ll need another mass destructive power, something like nuclear bomb, makes sense right? So it is not surprising to see that Hades is able to cast such a spell since he was the previous master. On top of that, Hades was calling Makarov “boy” and I bet that there are no current mages that dares to call him that :pinch: . Also, I can’t help to stop myself from thinking what has happened to Hades that caused him to change his name AND turn into the dark side.

"We" or "I" ? LOL

"We" or "I" ? LOL

Oh my.. was Urtear blushing? What’s up with that? :tongue: Also, one of her powers was revealed in this chapter as she restored the ship to it’s normal condition right away-now that’s some troublesome ability. But it is said that it only applicable on objects and not on living beings. If it was able to apply on living beings as well, it’d be HAX! :cool2:  Anyway, I think that Zeref should start doing something instead of emo-ing all the time. And to be honest, he’s kinda bishounen (pretty boy). :biggrin:

Speaking of which, seems like Caprico delivered more small fries for the Fairy Tail members. So I guess they’ll just have to fight their way through before they can fight the seven kins. But to fight a large amount of enemies requires lots of strength, and I’m sure they might be worn out even before fighting the seven kins. :pouty:  Meanwhile, I was expecting Natsu to fight Azuma, seems like he’s long gone before Natsu arrives. That means now it is certain that Natsu will fight Zancrow! Yeah! :tongue:

Looks like Mest’s spell has finally worn off. At the same time, it was funny when Natsu found out that Mest was from the council and straight away helped him to clean of the dust on his coat. haha! :tongue:

Predictions

Lol..seeing as now that almost all of my predictions failed, like Azuma vs Natsu, epic fight of Makarov and Hades, i’m not going to be certain about my predictions for this arc anymore :dizzy: . However, since it is revealed that Hades is the previous master of Fairy Tail, I don’t think Makarov i able to win against Hades. :dizzy:  On top of that, I think all Fairy Tail members will be in trouble, well, not unless Gildartz, Bixlow and Fried comes back. :lol2:

But as for now, the big question is, will Fairy Tail prevail against the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment